Instructions for use
Ready to use
General purpose - All types of hard surfaces
Spray or apply with a clean cloth so as to saturate the surfaces** and leave in contact with the surface to be disinfected for 1 minute***.
Spray or apply with a clean cloth so as to saturate the surfaces** leave in contact with the surface to be sanitized for 30 seconds and wipe with a clean cloth, rinse as needed***.
Contains powerful ingredients for effective cleaning of surfaces. Spray or apply with a cloth** and wipe dry with a clean cloth, rinse as needed.
If there is an accumulation of dirt on surfaces, surfaces should be cleaned before disinfection or sanitizing.
Avoid contamination of food. Surfaces that come into contact with food should be rinsed after disinfection.
For surfaces and / or objects that may come in direct contact with children of oral exploration age, rinsing with potable water is recommended.
**It is recommended to test on an inconspicuous area. Use in a ventilated area.
***After application to surfaces, wipe with a clean cloth if desired, no need to rinse.
Use in areas where animals are housed
- Remove animals and their food from the area to be disinfected.
- Before disinfection, thoroughly clean surfaces with an effective detergent and use mechanical/manual brushing if necessary.
- Empty feeders and drinkers before disinfection.
- Disinfect, spray or apply with a clean cloth so as to saturate the surfaces and leave in contact with the surface to be disinfected for 1 minute.
- After disinfection, ensure the premises are ventilated before the animals enter.
- Any surface and / or object that will come into contact with animal feed or water must be rinsed with potable water before being reused.
Special instructions for cleaning
and disinfection of HIV-1
Retains its effectiveness in the presence of organic matter (blood serum at 5.0%)
Pulveriz Eco DS is effective in removing human immunodeficiency virus (HIV-1) from pre-cleaned environmental surfaces and/or objects soiled with human blood or fluids, in health care institutions and in environments where this virus can be expected to be found.
Personnel cleaning, disinfecting and otherwise handling materials soiled with blood or other body fluids must wear appropriate protective clothing, such as disposable gloves, gown and mask.
The material to be disinfected must be cleaned appropriately before disinfection.
Apply Pulveriz Eco DS on the surfaces or material to be disinfected in such a way as to saturate the surface, leave in contact for 1 minute. Wipe with a clean cloth.Surfaces that come into contact with food should be rinsed after disinfection.
Disposal of infectious material : Human blood/liquids must be autoclaved and disposed of properly according to local, provincial/territorial and federal regulations.
This product should not be used as a high-level sterilant or disinfectant on a surface or instrument that :
- is introduced directly into the human body and comes into contact with the bloodstream or usually sterile body parts, or
- which comes into contact with intact mucous membranes, but does not normally penetrate the blood barrier or is not introduced into sterile areas of the body.
This product may be used for pre-cleaning or decontamination of semi-critical or critical medical instruments prior to sterilization or high-level disinfection.
- Users with sensitive skin should take additional precautions.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not ingest.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- Not approved for hospital neonatal services.
- Store product in original container between 15°C and 30°C.
- In case of contact with eyes or skin, rinse with plenty of water, call a doctor if necessary.
- If swallowed, contact a poison control center.
- Rinse empty container before disposal for recycling.
- Dispose of any unused, unwanted product as waste in accordance with provincial/municipal laws and regulations. For more information, contact the provincial regulatory agency.