Why choose Pulveriz?
Benefits of Pulveriz
With Pulveriz, say goodbye to harmful products! Forget about bleach and other toxic formulas, we have developed a powerful solution made with Thyme essential oil that is capable of exterminating viruses. Our disinfectant is composed of a unique blend of ingredients, making it a powerful yet safe professional detergent. PULVERIZ was developed to clean up your homes, buildings and vehicles. It is harmless to humans and animals, but lethal to all bacteria and viruses.
Kills 99,99% of bacteria and viruses
PULVERIZ is powerful! Our innovative and ready-to-use formula quickly eliminates a wide spectrum of viruses and bacteria, including ringworm! It takes only 1 minute for PULVERIZ to kill 99.99% of bacteria while immediately purifying the quality of the air.
Safe for you and for the environment
PULVERIZ protects humans, domestic animals and the environment: it does not contain volatile organic compounds (VOC). Its formula is non-corrosive and it protects all surfaces and objects on which it is applied.
Endorsed by Health Canada
Our PulverizEco DS disinfectant is approved and endorsed by Health Canada. This ecological solution containing Thyme is very effective and it is non-corrosive for the treated surfaces. PULVERIZ protects you, it attacks bacteria, not the environment.
Provides long lasting protection for your surfaces
After applying the product, it is not required to rinse it. PULVERIZ is compatible with most surfaces, such as tile, stone, stainless steel, varnished hardwood floors, carpets and plastics.
Is this product effective against the COVID-19 virus?
Pulveriz eliminates 99.99% of the following microbes:
Bactericidal : Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enterica (choleraesuis), Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli (E. coli), Salmonella enterica (choleraesuis), Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli (E. coli). coli), E. coli O157:H7, Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus (VRE), Listeria monocytogenes, Streptococcus suis, Klebsiella pneumoniae - NDM-1
Tuberculocide/Mycobactericide : Mycobacterium terrae
Fungicide : Pathogenic fungi, Trichophyton mentagrophytes, Candida albicans
Virucide: Influenza A, HIV-1 (Human Immunodeficiency Virus), Human Coronavirus, PRRSV (Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome Virus)
On which surfaces to use Pulveriz?
All-purpose cleaner ideal for disinfecting hard non-porous surfaces (enamel surfaces, wood, metal, cement, plastic, PVC, mirror, glass) such as work surfaces, floors, counters, sinks, cabinets, showers, cutting boards, toilet seats, garbage cans, door handles, tables, toys, telephones, sports equipment, examination tables, patient chairs, desks or any other surfaces on which bacteria, fungi and viruses can survive or multiply.
- in the food industry, where food is manufactured, prepared or preserved (cafeterias, restaurants, food processing factories),
- in health care facilities (hospitals, clinics, infirmaries, dentist's offices, ambulances),
- in an agricultural environment (warehouses, buildings and agricultural equipment, in pig, poultry, fish, dairy, equine and other types of farms, greenhouse, vegetable or maple farms, transport trucks, slaughterhouses),
- in an industrial environment(industrial buildings and offices, distribution centers, sorting centers) and institutional (schools, churches, waiting rooms, sports facilities, dormitories, daycares, beauty and aesthetic salons, in public washrooms)
- for domestic use (at home, in kitchens, bathrooms, playgrounds, pet areas, appliances, office).
Fragrance : thyme, grapefruit and lemongrass
Active ingredient : Thymol (component of thyme oil) 0.23% (w/w).
Other ingredients : 99.77% of which more than 98.0% comes from renewable sources.
- Made in Canada
- 100% biodegradable in less than 14 days according to OECD 301E standard
- Recyclable container
- No chlorine, artificial fragrance or ammonia
- Non-corrosive to metal